Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tell Me Something Good


I'm linking up with Jennifer from Rowdy in First Grade for her Tell me Something Good linky party.

Something good at home: My something good at home is that we finally started organizing our desk in our office.  It was a disaster.  Now at least the "to shred" pile isn't gathering dust for yet another month and our "to file" pile is organized into where it needs to be filed. 

How long do you guys keep old bills, bank/credit statements?  I'm thinking we have WAY too much paperwork!

Something good at school: My presentation to the school board not only got them excited about Study Island, but also the other teachers that were there to present and parents that were in the audience.  Plus my staff development group presentation where I worked in talking about TPT and TN copyright laws (one line, in 15 mins, but it totally worked!) went fabulously!  Yay for collaboration and sharing! 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have no idea how long you have to keep bills. I think I'm bad because I shred them right away. My husband keeps his bills for YEARS! After we got married and were moving he moved all these boxes of bills from years ago. There must be a limit or something, but I have no idea!

WOW- a presentation to the school board! You're so brave! That's awesome!

So glad you linked up! I do this linky every month so I hope you'll join up again in February!

Rowdy in First Grade

Just Wild About Teaching said...

I just saw your comment. Thanks for using my New Years on your bulletin. That's awesome. I am so glad you liked it! Share away! Welcome to the bloggy world. I am your newest follower. =)

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

Mrs. Leeby said...

Yay for Study Island! I want my school to get it so bad- maybe I should make a presentation??
I'm a proud new follower and would love it if you swung by my blog.

Irene
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Kimberly Ann said...

Our school has Study Island and it is such a great resource! In Kindergarten we don't use it, but it is definitely super helpful! I am your newest follower!

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten