Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fabulous Finds Linky

I'm linking up with Christy and Tammy over at Fluttering through First Grade for their Fabulous Finds Linky Party.



My First Fabulous find is this coat from Old Navy. $20 for a pea coat that is PLAID!!! It is SO me and It makes me happy!! So yes, technically I bought it in 2012... but it was practically on the last day, and I'm getting the compliments on it all in 2013, so it counts, right? I'd link to it, but it says its sold out, now.  Sorry! (However, my local store has them for $14.99 now, in a variety of colors, still)




My next fabulous find is a HUGE purchase for John and I.  It also, was in fact, purchased on the last day of 2012, but we didn't start using it until this new year.  They are fabulous!! And who wouldn't want to do laundry when your washer and dryer sing to you when they're done.  Plus, they're SO pretty! They are the top of the line, LG Top Load Washer and Steam Dryer.  They are a huge upgrade from what we had and I puffy heart love them!

Finally, my must have fabulous find for my classroom this year, are these pens... (I happen to have a pen addiction.) I just got them last Saturday and they are already my new favorite!  They are super bold and write smoothly and perfect for grading all those papers! Plus, they're in super fun colors!


1 comment:

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

OK now that pea coat is a total score! Love it! We are also extremely addicted to pens so these are just perfect.

Thanks so much for linking up with us!
~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade