Monday, January 28, 2013

Linking up with LOVE

 I am loving all of these Linky parties! So fun to have ideas to blog about and get to "meet" new bloggers, too. Today I'm linking up with Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom


Of course the main one that MUST be at the top of my list is John, he's the best thing that ever happened in my life. Hands down. We just celebrated the 11th anniversary of our first date, and I'm so glad he picked me!

Then of course, Tuffy. He's is the second best decision I ever made! Oh how I love this dog. Who knew one furry creature could be so loved?!?

Also, all of our family. We're so lucky to have such wonderful families!!! I mean, look at them, they're all adorable!We are lucky enough to have 1 niece on my side of the family
Our niece.  Quite possibly the cutest 18 month old on the planet!
and 4 nephews and a niece on John's side.

2 of our nephews and 1 of our nieces tickle attack Uncle John on Christmas Eve
Next, The Piano Guys. We were lucky enough to get to see them in concert 3 times last year! I've been a long time follower of Jon Schmidt (the pianist). We listen to their music every day during station time. My students know if the music gets turned up, they're too loud. We also have watched most of their music videos. They're great brain breaks, and it was a great time filler when music got cancelled a few weeks ago because we didn't have a teacher. It's also great motivation when a new video comes out for them to get cleaned up on time so we can watch it!

I'm loving the overcast weather because it is producing the most glorious sunrises and sunsets.  Proof:


Finally, I'm loving my silhouette cameo. Man I use that thing for everything. Technically, it's my moms. She bought it. But it's always lived at my house because she didn't want to take the time to figure it out. And now, she's on a mission for our church in TN and KY for the next 18 months, so it's for sure mine now!! Muhahaha!

Be sure to stop by Tessa's blog and join in the fun! 

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Thanks so much for linking up! I loved seeing your pictures!