Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Currently


I can't believe it's time for Farley's Currently linky again already!  Have you linked up yet?  It's one of the BIGGEST monthly linky parties anywhere on the internet that I've ever seen.  Click on the picture below to check it out!

Also, she linked to my March Currently where I showed how to participate on your iPad or iPhone.  How cool is that?  One of my teacher bloggy idols knows that I exist! AHHH!
Now for this month's Currently...


LISTENING: The weather is GORGEOUS here.  It was about 78 degrees today and right now it is the most perfect weather for sitting here with the windows open.   I'll pay for it later with all of my seasonal allergies, but it feels SO good right now!  (also, don't hate because I have nice weather.  While your all enjoying your summer I'll be trapped inside because it's so bloody hot!Like on Thursday when it is already supposed to be 90 degrees! HELP!)


LOVING: We just got back from Denver and spending a week with this sweetie and her mom and dad.  I LOVE them all SO much!  I wish they lived closer.  She's only 18 months but she's HUGE both mom and dad are over 6 feet tall, so it's not surprising, but she's SUPER strong too!  Love this cheeser!


THINKING: State testing, 'nuff said.  Blech!

WANTING: We got tons of crafts done in Denver 4 fairly big projects, all hung on the wall in their permanent places before we left yesterday.  I was impressed!  I was only there 3 full days.  Now I need to do the same at home.  My house is a MESS.  I need professional help!

NEEDING: National Board.  Need I say more?  Have you gone through this process?  Do you know the temporary psychosis I'm living through right now?

ADVICE: This advice is purely for me.  It's what I have to tell myself every day.  Sometimes in my head I hear Dory from "Finding Nemo" saying "Just keep swimming and just say no!" over and over.  I have a yes problem, usually because I know I could do it better myself anyway.

5 comments:

Mrs. J said...

I've thought about doing National Board numerous times, but I have enough on my plate as it is. My goal is to find a doctoral program for Instructional Technology. Good luck with your National Boards!

Carla
Surviving Sixth Grade

Covered in Glitter said...

I'm glad you were able to take a vacation! I'm very curious about what craft projects you did!

Jessica
Covered in Glitter and Glue

Unknown said...

78 degrees!! I'm so jealous right now! I feel like it's been 30 degrees here in NY forever =(

Well, keep those windows open and enjoy!

Ashleigh
The Creation Station

Christy said...

I feel ya on the state testing. Ugh. The end is in sight though... just a few more weeks!

Christy
Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

forkin4th said...

Best of luck on becoming an NBC teacher - we sing the NBC jingle to all our board certified teachers at our school just to give them a hard time since we love them so much! I just found you on the AZ blogger linky and had to follow you as a fellow Arizona gal!
:)
Antonia @ forkin4th