Thursday, March 21, 2013

Some Bunny LOVES your Blog! Linky


I'm linking up with Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for her Some Bunny Loves your Blog linky party.  


I could do 100 of these posts and not shout out to ALL of the blogs I love.

However, one of the newest blogs I've been following that I just love is Angela's blog Hippo Hooray for Second Grade.
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade
She is so sweet and down to earth.  I love how she shares her real life and her teacher/classroom life.  She's got amazing ideas for the classroom.  She is always showing what her kiddos are up to.  She just celebrated 200 followers with a ton of HUGE giveaways.  She also just released the coolest Main Idea Packet.  I was lucky enough to help her edit it and got a sneak peek.  You should totally go by and check out her blog and her fabulous ideas!  Thanks for the inspiration Angela!

2 comments:

Growing Firsties said...

I love Angela!!! She rocks!!!
Growing Firsties MEGA Milestone Madness Giveaway ends soon!

Angela Nerby said...

Oh my goodness!! You seriously just made my day!!!! Thank you so much! You've been a "regular" at my blog, and I didn't even know that you had one. I feel like a bad friend :( You should leave a link to your blog when you comment so people can come back to you! Here's how you do it: http://ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com/p/ever-wonder-how-people-sign-their.html

Thanks for the love!
Angela :)
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!