Wednesday, March 20, 2013

2 Truths and 1 Lie



I'm linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for her weekly Linky party.



I'm not a very good liar, but here goes nothing:

  1. At age 15, my mom drove me from Indiana to Washington D.C. and put me on a plane as an unaccompanied minor to France where I stayed with my friend's family and toured southwest France with them for an entire month.
  2. I met my husband for the first time on my first day of college at a freshman orientation dance, where he was neither a freshman nor even a student at BYU. I asked him to dance and he tried to blow me off.  I didn't let him.  We danced, and 6 months later we reconnected through a random Yahoo Chat room.
  3. I started teaching at the age of 21 on November 1st before I was technically graduated from college, so I technically didn't get my real license from the state until almost MARCH! 
So, what do you think?  I will tell you this much, 1 fact about 1 of these is the lie. I'll fill you in on Saturday!




3 comments:

Kendra said...

I think that #2 is the lie! All of them would be exciting to experience during life.
- Kendra

Sandi said...

France is a great country to explore, so I hope that number 1 is true. My daughter met her boyfriend on their first week of university 2 1/2 years ago. So, that is plausible. That leaves number 3 as the lie. Going with that. I am your newest follower.

sandi
rubberboots and elf shoes

Terri Paulson-Sasaki said...

I think #1 is a lie.

Terri
The First Grade Princess