Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Noun Game: Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party



I'm linking up with Latoya again for her weekly get to know each other linky.  I'm having so much fun reading everyone's posts!


Here are my favorite person, place, thing, and animal.

Person
My hubby.  Love this man!  He is SUCH a good guy.  This is a picture of him cooking for a fundraiser for two of the boys in our community that have serious medical issues so that they can attend scout camps this summer.  He's always volunteering and is an EXCELLENT cook!  Not to mention, he loves me completely, despite my faults.

Place
My favorite place... I have so many!  The one I can go to most often is my bed.  I LOVE my bed! However, my favorite place I've been to
San Francisco
 I went to San Francisco for the first time last spring.  I LOVE that city.  We had such a great time.  This picture was taken at the top of the infamous Lombardi Street.
San Diego Zoo
I LOVE San Diego.  It's such a beautiful place.  The Zoo was a life long dream of mine to see the pandas.  However, my favorite place at the Zoo is the Orangutan display! Something about the exhibit just settles my head and my worries.  Weird, I know, but I love them!

Thing
Either my IPhone or my (mom's) Silhouette Cameo.

My iphone is by far the most useful 4 pounds I own!

Source

And you know what a Silhouette Cameo is, right?  It is my BFF!  I can be so crafty with it and it makes me look good! I LOVE it!
Source

Animal
My favorite animals are panda bears.  I just think they're SO cute.  Plus, they are lazy like me! 
However, since I can't snuggle a panda bear, this little dog is my MOST favorite.  I LOVE him.  He is my Tuff-a-roo and my snuggle butt.  Its going to be the worst day when he's not around!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live in the San Fransisco Bay Area. I have all my life. There is so much to see and do in the city. I'm glad you had the chance to visit and love it.

-Mercedes
Surfing to Success