Friday, March 1, 2013

Currently... March with iPhone/iPad directions

Love this Linky with Farley!

Will have to add all the buttons and such later when I'm on a computer and not on my cell phone app... Sorry.

Also, since I am on my phone... And others of you may be, too, or on an iPad or itouch, here are some directions for you so you can join Currently wherever you are!

How to Participate in Currently... With Farley from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Read Farley's post and click on the blank copy of the month's Currently.

2. Take a screen shot, if it won't let you save the picture, by pressing the power button and the home button at the same time.

3. Open you favorite photo editing app. Mine happens to be Skitch for adding text, if your interested.

4. Fill out your Currently and save a copy to your camera roll (each app is different, but most I've used have use an outgoing arrow as the icon to click to share)

5. Upload your new picture to a blogpost, title it Currently, and link up. (To get the direct link to your post after you publish it, click the title of the post and use the link in the address bar. To get the direct link before you publish your post, choose the permalink option from your right side menu and copy that link.)
Easy peesy lemon squeezy!


8 comments:

Ms. B said...

I hope you get your ipad! I love mine... I barely use my computer at this point :)

Savvy in Second

Christy said...

Thanks so much for the directions! I'm going to give it a shot...
Christy

Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

Jessica said...

Welcome to blogging! I look forward to reading your posts. ;)

Jessica
The Learning Metamorphosis

Jessica Lawler said...

An iPad would be LOVELY! I have been not-so-subtly hinting to my hubby that I need (ok want!) one. Hopefully in the not-so-distant future, I'll join the iPad club!

~Jessica
Joy in the Journey

Cindy Calenti said...

I'm also an Arizona blogger also. I live in Tucson, what city are you in?

I am your newest follower. Hop over and visit me anytime!
Cindy
Granny Goes to School
Win Educational Games Worth $65 Give Away

educlips said...

Thanks! I used the Skitch I had installed a while ago but didn't get round to using yet! Now I am making use of it thanks to your tips.
Thanks so much!
Sarah

educlips said...

Thanks for the tips! I am now using the skitch I installed a while ago but didn't get round to using yet.
Thanks so much!
Sarah

A Sunny Day in First Grade said...

Thanks for the instructions! Skitch is downloading now :)

Sarah
A Sunny Day in First Grade