Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Computer is back!



Wahoo!  I'm so thrilled to have our computer back!  It's been back for almost a week, but I'm just so gosh darn busy!  Or lazy... both would be correct.  WE just finished up third quarter report cards and parent teacher conferences.  Last week was TOTALLY draining.  Wednesday I only had half the parents show up and 5 of those 6 showed up on Thursday...at the same times of course.  Overall, very productive and fun times meeting with the families.  Yup whole entire families, mom, dad, aunts, uncles, siblings, grandparents, whomever is available.  It was AWESOME to watch parents faces light up as they came to understand how well their child is doing.  I love my kiddos!

In other news, t -2 days until Spring break (or at least until my PD conference 3 hours away, still in my county, on Friday.  But NO kids! And I get to stay with my most favorite people outside of family on the planet!)  My kids were like this today:  Have you seen Lilo and Stitch? Disney had this picture with the following quote on their facebook page today, which I totally shared with the comment of it being my class today! "This is your badness level. It's unusually high for someone your size. We have to fix that." - Lilo


Source

Have a good night, and I'll probably be MIA except for a few linkies until after spring break.  Not much computer time while visiting my sweet niece, brother, and sister in law which is how it should be! 

No comments: