Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently, July 2015

It's July 1st! That means Currently time with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade! Be sure to go link up and don't forget to follow the rules!




I'm a noise extremist! It either needs to be loud, lots of talking, music, something, or silent... I don't deal well with the in between.

John is back in Bristol Bay, AK for his 4th year of commercial fishing sockeye salmon with my aunt and her family.  He left the 12th and for 9 days Fish and Game wouldn't let them fish.  So finally on Sunday they started fishing. Wahoo! Let's hope they get a great price this year. It's much easier for me to have a good attitude while he's away when he isn't just sitting around doing random crap! ;)

My birthday is TOMORROW!  I can't believe it's time for another birthday. I'll be 32. In honor of my birthday, and my great country's birthday, my entire TPT store will be on sale from the 2nd-4th! 20% off everything!
I LOVE Vegas! But not for all the reasons most people do. I don't drink, or gamble (ok, the ocassional dollar every now and again).  But I love big cities, and it's my closest big city. It is full of yummy places to eat, amazing hotels (read pools), shows, shopping, and people watching. I'm excited to head down with my mom and meet all of the awesome teachers that will be there!

Jacob Lake is a place in AZ literally in the middle of nowhere on the way to the north rim of the Grand Canyon.  They have a hotel, campground, restaurant, gift shop, gas station, and little store.  They have the BEST chocolate chip cookies. A little crispiness to the outside but soft, big, and fluffy on the inside. I had one a couple weeks ago on my now famous excursion to 3 national parks in one day with my family.

I want to get to know all my educelebrity peeps in Vegas.  but I've been to all of these meet ups the past 3 years... I don't do well in the big meet ups!  So I'd love to schedule some lunches or dinners with a few of you to REALLY get to know you and make connections.  Interested?  Let me know.  Maybe no one will want to meet me, which is fine. I can always lunch with my momma! She's the best!

I'm extremely passionate about the people and things I love, and with that come some fierce dedication to be the best I can be in supporting those people and things. It's my biggest strength, but also, my biggest weakness!


No comments: