Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dare to Dream TPT Seller Challenge Week 2

Hey everyone!  I'm linking up with the #TPTsellerchallenge again this week.  We're sharing our dreams! Check out other teacher's dreams from one of our Hosts:

     



I'm a dreamer. I always have been.

I've dreamed of being a teacher since I was 7 years old. Dreams become reality, look at me now! 

Another dream that became reality this last year was Paris. When I was 13 I went and spent a month with my 2nd grade bestie's family in southern France. Because I was traveling alone, no stop in Paris for me. My hubby made it happen this last Christmas break. I love him even more for it!




So I'm a believer in dreaming big and making those dreams come true!  

Here are my dreams for my TPT store. It's little still, even though I've had it for years, but I know I make quality products and I'm excited to dedicating some more time to make these dreams become realities.


My dreams are pretty simple to understand.

  • I want to be able to go where I want when I want to. 
  • I want to be able to give more to more causes that are near to my heart.  
  • I want to not have to live pay check to pay check. 

Is it just me? Or are you singing "I have a Dream" from Tangled in your head, too, now? 



No comments: