Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Made It: My New Monthly Linky Party



Hello bloggy world!
I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It



with my first ever MONTHLY linky party announcement!

I'm SUPER excited about my latest project. I love to travel and have found many favorite places and spaces around the world and around my every-day world, too. I also love hearing and seeing favorites of others!

So, this linky is meant to share a picture or two with an explanation as to why this place or space is one of your personal favorites! It is not meant to take long to participate in or to read through all the link ups.  Don't have a blog? No problem!  Link up on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Periscope using the hashtag #RRRfavplaces!

It can be a corner of your house that is perfectly decorated, the perfect classroom library set-up you love, your favorite vacay spot, or your favorite place to work out.  I have many favorite places and spaces and plan on continuing this monthly linky forever!

There will be no set monthly theme, so snatch the button below, and get your post ready for August 10th!
(I have to make the first day back to school something to look forward to, and not dread because that means summer is over!)



On the 10th, be sure to come back to my blog and link up.
Eeeek!  I'm so excited to see some of your favorite places and spaces and show off some of my own!

No comments: