Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Linky

I'm linking up again with Covered in Glitter and Glue for her weekly party.  I LOVE this linky!  It's important to remember the little things... or big things that sometimes we take for granted. So here are the things I'm loving this week. 

#1. John is HOME!  I'm so happy he's back and as you can see, so is Tuffy.


#2. I LOVE this face!  After 35 days without it all I want to do is stare at him. (and his patchy beard if you can see it in this picture)


#3. I'm thankful that I've gotten a ton done in my classroom already.  If I had to, I could spend maybe only 2 more hours in here and teach. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would be workable. However I realize how lucky I am to not be locked out of the building until the week before school starts.


#4. Brad Paisley's Wheelhouse album.  I'm not a huge country music fan, but I am a huge Brad Paisley fan and I can't wait to go to his concert next month!  This new album is awesome. I've been listening on Spotify since my birthday, but we finally bought the exclusive Cracker Barrel version on Monday. Beat this Summer, Outstanding in our Field, Mona Lisa, and Officially Alive are my favorite tracks so far. Music is for sure one simple thing that can make me happy! 

No comments: