Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tried it Tuesday: Swagbucks

Hey everyone!  I'm linking up with Holly over at Fourth Grade Flipper for her one Tried it Tuesday for July.  I LOVE this linky and will miss it, but totally understand.


I don't know about you, but I'm ALWAYS looking for ways to save money using sales or coupons (both is better!) or earn a little extra however I can.  Today I'm sharing with you one of the EASIEST ways I've found in my 4 years of trying everything under the sun to earn a little extra money.  I've been using this site for 2 or 3ish years and we LOVE it!

Today I'm going to tell you about Swag Bucks.  Taken from their website: "Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."  



In my own words, swagbucks.com is my search engine (it uses bing and google and gets awesome results!) that I use to "Search" for any website I'm visiting in order to earn swag bucks which in turn, gets me Amazon gift cards.  I use the internet EVERYDAY.  I visit TONS of websites. Whether I know the website or not, I search for it using swag bucks.  Swag bucks are awarded randomly in both amount awarded and frequency.

As you can see, over the years I've been using swag bucks I've earned over $200 in Amazon Gift Cards simply by using the swag buck search engine. They may come $5 at a time, but they come, and can build up quickly!


There are faster ways to earn swag bucks.  There are also LOTS of other time consuming ways to earn swag bucks.  I don't have time for them, so I earn slowly, but surely!  Searching for the website I want is worth the extra 30 seconds and few clicks for $200 I wouldn't otherwise have (see movies, books, crafting supplies, music, etc).

Check it out! It's super easy to get signed up and even easier to use.  They've got tool bars or plug ins for every browser possibility which make earning even easier!  Have fun searching!

No comments: