Thursday, July 4, 2013

Favorite Things Linky: 4th of July BBQ

Favorite Graphic

Happy Independence Day!  So thankful, especially today, for the freedoms I enjoy because I live in this free nation. 

Today I had planned to link up with Across the Hall in 2nd to share with you some of my favorite 4th of July BBQ Must haves, but she's not hosting, today.  But here are some of my BBQ must haves!

Oh man, 4th of July is SUCH a great holiday and a BBQ is my #1 favorite tradition.  

I'm a fairly simple girl when it comes to me being happy at a BBQ.  Nacho Cheese Doritos, dill pickles, and grilled hot dogs and burgers make any BBQ of mine complete.  It's even better if my husband makes homemade potato salad.  
 

My 4th of July BBQ would also be perfect if it took place here, Cascade Lake, Cascade ID.  I grew up with this as my yearly destination and LOVE fireworks over the lake! 



No comments: