Monday, July 1, 2013

Currently July



It's July... and it only has been July for 15 hours or so... but I'm apparently late to this party!  Oh well, I refused to post early because I've kinda been dreading tomorrow.  It's my 30th birthday.  However, after all of the worrying about how much I haven't accomplished in my life by 30 that I had wanted to, I'm over it.  I'm excited that tomorrow i get to hang out with some of my favorite people and I feel silly that I've been freaking out about this birthday so much.

So, on to bigger and better things!  Farley's Currently! 

Clearly this was written fairly early this morning... however I forgot to post it, so now that I've vacuumed the house, its getting done.

Silence is golden around here.  Tuffy is not a fan of loud noises made by moving things (see ATV, garbage truck, and bulldozer) As soon as I got him out of his crate he was a barking maniac.  Not sure what the bulldozer is doing in the lot across the street, but Tuffy is telling him to STAY AWAY!

Last summer was my first "fish camp" experience.  For most of it I heard how there wasn't any fish in 7 weeks they caught 39,000lbs.  So imagine my surprise when in week 1 (when there were NO fish last year) they caught 6,000lbs!  I'm glad there are fish.  He's there to catch fish, and when there aren't fish I start to resent him being gone so long.  This year however, they've been working as much as possible and after two weeks had already caught 28,000lbs of fresh Alaskan sockeye salmon!

This creating business is HARD work!  I can't find exactly what I want so I'm making my own... but I may cave and just buy something that'll mostly work.  OR...I may go into business as a professional editor of teacher materials instead.  Please don't get offended if I e-mail you telling you about an error I've found.  I'm not trying to be rude, I just know I'd want someone to tell me.

Cockroaches.... EWEWEWEWEWEW!!!! Especially when you think they're dead and so you get brave enough to scoop it up and throw it away while it decides to flip over and run up your arm... TRUE story.  I told John next year he has to spray for bugs a month before he leaves so I don't have to pick them all up when he's gone!  I vacuumed up 8 today... wasn't letting them have another shot at running up my arm!

I'm so afraid that I'm going to miss a payment on a bill while John is gone.  Most of them are automatic or he paid before he left... I hate bills and can't stop thinking about them needing to be paid, that's why it's his responsibility!

REAL.  No one likes to read about product after product advertising or even giveaway after giveaway.  Sprinkle some of the advertising in with being REAL and you'll get loyal followers.

No comments: