Today I'm linking up with Miss Kindergarten for her:
- Some things that are funny will always be funny. For example: I like to play on the monkey bars was written:"I like to play on the munchy bras." by one 2nd grader several years ago. Makes me LOL every.single.time.
- It is hard to train yourself to use the restroom only at appropriate times. It is even harder to untrain yourself each summer to go whenever you want to!
- Administrators experiment on teachers just as much as teachers experiment on children!
- Children have a very warped sense of reality. This is especially evident in their drawings of me. See picture below: With me on the left and the student on the right. (also see #1)
- Teaching buddies are the best. I LOVE my teaching friends. In fact, some of them are besties for life. They're stuck with me!
- The hands down best part of my job is the children and families I get to become part of for a year (or more if I get to teach siblings).
- Closing my door and doing my thing is the best decision I ever made! March to the beat of your own drum. There's no bigger disappointment then letting yourself down.
- Teaching for a career means learning is my number one priority!
- Small towns means everyone knows more about me than I do.
- There are children out there that will do more for me than I will ever do for them.
|This was a gift after I was out of school when I had swine flu.|