Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tell me Something Good Linky

Today, I'm linking up with Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade for her monthly Tell me Something Good Linky Party.

Something Good at School

  • State testing is over, my kiddos tried their VERY BEST and I know they rocked it! 
  • Tomorrow we have a Zoo assembly!  They've brought a camel and a zebra before, can't wait to see what they bring this year! 
  • Our 3rd annual Spring Fling (after school, all grade levels have different dances) this year is Disney themed!  I  LOVE DISNEY! 
  • 4 more Mondays!!! AHHH
  • No school tomorrow!!! (last athletic Friday.)
Something Good at Home
  • It's almost my 10th anniversary! 
  • My dog will be 6 soon!  (I'm so attached to him!!)
  • I got to hang out with my little brother last night, LOVE him!
  • I got released from my major church calling (So much responsibility) and now am only teaching the ladies once a month (SO much LESS responsibility) rather than dealing with teenage girls twice a week (or more).  I miss those girls though!
Go link up! I can't wait to hear all the good happening in your lives! 

1 comment:

Ms. Cranfill said...

I have 4 more Mondays too! The year has flown by! I'm your newest follower!

Ms. Cranfill's Class