Friday, June 26, 2015

Bloggy Makeover!




Welcome,  welcome to my bloggy home!!!


It recently got a huge makeover from Kristin at Teaching in a Nutshell.


Didn't she do an awesome job? She's so sweet and so patient. I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but somehow she took all the little pieces I gave her and made perfection happen! I love it. It is exactly what I wanted and didn't know how to ask for.

My hubby, since he hasn't been fishing all week, was able to take a peek at the preview while at the local library, since you know, they have no running water or electricity at their 'cabin' let alone internet. He said "it's so Erika!" which it is. Which is why I love it so much! Thank you, thank you, Kristin!! It's awesome!

If you're in need of a blog make over, Kristin will take care of you!

No comments: