Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange Goodies

A couple weeks ago I signed up for the Blogger Exchange hosted by Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith.  




I had a great time shopping for my exchange buddy, Jane, from Learning in the Little Apple (I hope she liked her package and it made it to her in one piece!).  I got my package from her on Friday and it was the PERFECT ending to that long week back before school really starts on Monday.  

Jane must have went back and found one of my many posts when I mentioned my LOVE of the Zebra Flight Pens.  She got me 2 packs!  She also sent me a binder hole punch, stickers, post its (the perfect little square size that I always run out of first), highlighters, expo markers, and M&Ms! 

Seriously!  I got spoiled! Look at all of that good stuff! 

I hope these ladies host again because this blogger exchange was a TON of fun!  Thanks Jane! 

No comments: