Monday, June 3, 2013

June Currently

I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently. It's the biggest linky party out there and this month I'm late!  But, of course I have good excuses I was busy being a good friend on the 1st after buying my husband a new TV for our 10th anniversary (this Friday)! 









Thanks to a favorite blogger of mine, The Tattooed Teacher, for the font!

So 10 years! Can you believe it!  We were babies when we got married, but I KNEW then and KNOW now, it was the right decision for us! Here are some of my favorites from that day!  (Also, don't mind the time stamps! lol obviously it wasn't 12:33 AM!)


      


 


So far this summer we have done SO much! National board, bought and set up a new TV, started teaching summer school already, and printing, cutting, and organizing materials printed with my funded Donors' Choose project. Yay!  I still have SO much more to print, cut, and organize.  But I WILL get that done this summer.  I'm determined!

Here are the other MAJOR things we've done.



First, we cleaned out and rearranged things so we could move our food storage from the garage (see 120 degrees in July here) inside to a closet, that wasn't empty, but is now full of food storage.  It was also SO helpful to know exactly what we had.  Now we need (I need) to find some decent recipes using all of this stuff to put in the closet with it for when we need it.









We also cleaned up our westie! Love Tuffy but he was badly in need of a summer hair cut!  He was shedding SO much (this from a breed that doesn't shed, hardly at all). Left is before, right is after. It makes me look like a bad puppy owner on the left!   It took a good 3 or 4 hours but it's worth it to not pay someone else! the $100 investment in the pet clippers have been worth it the last 3 or 4 years as we've stopped taking him to the groomer.

No comments: